Header Ads Widget

Candice Accola Divorced Joe King After More Than 7 Years Married

 Candice Accola Divorced Joe King After More Than 7 Years Married

It's over. Candice Accola and Joe King have resigned after celebrating seven years of marriage, Us Weekly can only confirm.

According to court documents obtained by Us, Accola, 35, filed for divorce from King, 41, on April 28 on the grounds of "irreconcilable differences." The application also noted that Accola had relocated to Nashville following their split in January and King remains in Brentwood, Tennessee. The news came after the two had previously sparked rumors of their split on social media. Joe King and Candice Accola. Full Image / Shutterstock Earlier this year, Eagle fans noticed that the Vampire Diaries alum deleted all of its posts on Instagram before starting the same month when she filed for divorce. Fans also revealed that the actress had not worn her wedding ring in the latest photos. King, on the other hand, has also deleted his Instagram photos with Accola - though their family posts are still high. The singer and Accola are still following each other on Instagram. Accola and King were started by Nina Dobrev after fundraisers took part in DirecTV's 2012 Celebrity Beach Bowl. In the middle of the romance, the Texas man appeared in his then-boyfriend boyfriend's band The Fray, "Love Don't Die." After a year of dating, King proposed Accola while
In May 2013, I was on vacation in Florence, Italy. In May 2013, I was on vacation in Florence, Italy. The two tied the knot on the deserted couch next year in New Orleans with the cost of the artist in the audience. Kayla Ewell, Dobrev, 33, Michael Trevino, Kat Graham, Claire Holt and Paul Wesley were all on the special guest list. In January 2016, Accola and King welcomed their daughter Florence. "Florence May King," the After We Collided actress posted an Instagram photo of her baby's feet at the time. "I'm in love again." The Christmas star in Tune later confirmed that she is expecting her second child with King. The Colorado native also shared with his daughters Elise and Ava and ex-wife Julie. "One of the things I haven't touched on in this podcast is that I'm actually pregnant," Accola said in the episode of his podcast "Directionally Challenged" in August 2020. "I feel comfortable and confident enough to talk about it now. I am a self-absorbed person and it is obvious that I have my partner, my husband, and our close friends and family until I am relieved and confident that I am in a place in my pregnancy and the baby is right and wrong. , the best. But I'm finally there, and that sounds like fun. ' Later that year, the couple welcomed their daughter Josephine. At the time, Accola wrote an article about her experience expecting a child during the COVID-19 violence. “Where is the children's book that tells you how to get pregnant in a year like 2020? There is no one. This is an unknown place, ”she wrote to SheKnows in October 2020, two months before the arrival of her second child. “There is no prescriptive drug that will stop the flow of emotions, though their effects can be curtailed. … Forget my birth plan out the window; this time, I abandoned my entire pregnancy plan. "  
. But pregnancy in 2020 has undoubtedly prepared me for a better mother. ” Accola and King did not immediately respond to Us Weekly's request for comment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments